Apply by 28th June 2019
We're currently recruiting for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Marketing Manager. As a company we have a proud history, but we're not looking back and are at the forefront of innovation in our field. So we've got lots to share with the world, and need to find the right person who has successfully implemented and led multi-channel marketing campaigns, who has digital marketing experience, and who is ready to step up into a what will be a key role at an exciting time for Kilfrost.
- Developing the marketing strategy for Kilfrost in line with company objectives, and in liaison with external agencies.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overall responsibility for management and development of the Kilfrost brand and divisional sub brands, alongside overall corporate identity.
- Preparation and oversight of digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of all marketing communications.
- Overseeing creation of a wide range of different marketing materials for events and exhibitions, as well as general use by the sales team.
- Working closely with design and web agencies, and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, and to act as central point for information-gathering on company activity.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree level education.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
At Kilfrost, we’re proud of the pioneering work undertaken by our team of experts which has changed the face of multiple industries including aviation and heat transfer fluids. But we’re equally as proud of our Northern roots, our family values, and our long-standing tradition of giving back to the community.
Please fill in the application form below: