Kilfrost ALV Plus is a fluid engineered to increase both the efficiency and safety of low temperature chilling/cooling equipment and circuits, especially those in the food and beverage industry. Most importantly, the product is certified to the US NSF standard as safe for incidental food and beverage contact. (NSF Nonfood Compounds HT1 Registration No. 153280).
Kilfrost ALV Plus is a lower viscosity, non-toxic heat transfer fluid formulated with bio-derived base fluids listed as GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) by the FDA, rheology modifiers and ASTM D1384-05 proven corrosion inhibitors. It has been designed to offer greater efficiency levels than Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) based fluids.
Key Features of Kilfrost ALV Plus
- Higher performance non-toxic heat transfer fluid
- Certified to NSF standard
- Outperforms MEG, MPG, Bio-PDO and ethanol based heat transfer fluids
- Delivers lower system pressure drop and pumping costs
- Protects against corrosion and scaling
- Superior environmental profile
- Free from nitrates, nitrites, borates, and heavy metals
- Optimum operating temperature range -40oC to +40oC