Kilfrost ABC S Plus ADF Aircraft De-Icing fluid is a fully approved AMS 1428, Type IV fluid supplied extensively throughout Europe. Available neat/premix dilutions. Kilfrost Aircraft Deicing Type IV fluids offer maximum anti-icing holdover protection against freezing precipitation especially snow and can be used cold to prevent the build-up of frost, ice and snow.
- High-Performance propylene glycol base (Environmentally Friendly)
- SAE/ISO Type IV anti-icing fluid
- Qualified to AMS 1428 and ISO 11078 specifications
- Extended holdover times
- Long-term shear and storage stability
- Wide in-service viscosity range
- Good sprayability, non-toxic and non-flammable, low foaming and low residues
Kilfrost ABC-S Plus is a low foaming propylene glycol based Type IV de/anti-icing fluid which conforms to all of the technical requirements of the Society of Automotive Engineers Aerospace Material Specification SAE AMS 1428 for Type IV and ISO11078 for Aircraft Deicing/Anti-icing Fluids. Materials compatibility testing demonstrates the product conforms to the requirements set out in AMS1428.
ABC-S Plus diluted 1:1 in standard hard water does not show any significant changes in pH or appearance with no evidence of insoluble deposit seen. Hard water stability tests are carried out on fluid diluted 50% at 95°C for 30 days.
To view more of our products please visit our main Aircraft De-Icing Fluids category.