Kilfrost SF20 is a stabilised, fast acting, sanitiser and biocide solution, especially formulated for use with Ground Source Heat Pump Systems.
It can be used during pre-commission cleaning of pipework in heating and chilled water systems (as instructed in building regulations BSRIA BG 29/2012 and Building Regs Part L) or to clean and sanitise pre-installed systems already contaminated with biological fouling.
The active ingredient in SF20 is a fast acting oxidising biocide which decomposes to environmentally benign substances. These active ingredients are effective against a wide range of microorganisms including legionella bacteria.
- Suitable for pre-commissioning chemical cleaning
- Suitable for clean in place (CIP) applications
- Stabilised fast acting oxidising sanitiser and biocide agent
- Effective against a wide range of microorganisms including Legionella
- Fully biodegradable decomposing into environmentally benign substances